Any funds transferred into a LOYAL3 account will be put on a temporary hold before they can be withdrawn. This is done as a security and fraud prevention measure to ensure good funds are transferred into a LOYAL3 account. Once the funds arrive and show in your "Available Funds" they can be used to make purchases but they cannot be withdrawn until the hold period elapses.
- How is my cash in my LOYAL3 account held?
- Why can't I withdraw all of my available funds from my LOYAL3 account?
- If I sell all of my shares, how long will I be able to access transaction history or other information?
- How do I transfer funds from my LOYAL3 Account to my checking account?
- How do I transfer my account to another broker-dealer?